We, the company C. Bechstein Digital GmbH, take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we adhere to the rules of the data protection laws and regulations in Germany and the European Union to the best of our knowledge and belief.
So-called “personal data” is only generated or collected on this website, or on the server that delivers these web pages to you, to the extent technically and legally necessary. Under no circumstances will these data be sold or used by us for profile creation. Furthermore, we neither collect nor require any data worthy of protection or “vital” data (in the sense of Art. 9 DSGVO) in a special way.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee data protection and what kind of data is generated or collected for what purpose.
Purely technical data processing on this website and server protocols
The server from which this website is delivered to your browser automatically creates and stores so-called log files (server logs). These contain – for the purpose of technical operation and for the period of 1 month – the following data:
- Browser type/version (e.g. whether you visit the website with Chrome, Firefox or Safari)
- Your operating system and version (e.g. Windows 10, macOS or Android)
- Depending on the browser software you are using, information on the screen resolution or the size of the browser window may also be available
- The so-called referrer URL (simply put, the page you visited before – this may also tell us whether you found our offer with a search engine and which search terms you used)
- The host name of the accessing computer (this is your IP address and thus a “personal date”)
- The calendar date and time when a page or function of this website is accessed
- All these data cannot be assigned to a specific person. And even if this would be technically possible, we undertake not to do so. Furthermore, the IP address in the log files available to us is already anonymised by the operator of the computer centre.
We do not merge this data with other data sources with which it might be possible to identify you (for example, if you send us a written request and leave your name).
The data (meaning: the above mentioned log files) will also be deleted after a statistical evaluation. A profiling in the sense of the DSGVO does not take place with the above-mentioned information on our part.